First of all, I would like to thank everyone for coming to Server Smash! Despite all the chaos and mayhem, TAS stood tall and held strong all the way to the end. I cannot begin to describe how proud I am of everyone that came out and represented TAS! You guys did an absolutely stellar job and I commend each and every one of you!
That said, I think a lot can be learned from this Server Smash. There are lots of areas where we did outstanding, but several more where we can improve! A good player keeps improving themselves, and TAS is full of good players! In the interests of reflecting on the Server Smash itself and having some points to work on going forward, I'd like to get feedback from all of you who attended!
Just copy the questionnaire into your post and fill in your answer below each question! Thank you all so much in advance!
1. What do you think we did well in this Server Smash?
2. What do think we could improve upon for next time?
3. Did you have fun? Why or why not?
4. Did you have any great fights? If so, what were they?
5. How do you think I did? Is there anything you think I could work on? (Be honest, I need the criticism!)
6. Would you like to attend the next Server Smash?
7. Last but not least, do you have any general comments or thoughts?